Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We have Travel Approval

Today we heard from our agency that we have received travel approval. They are anticipating that we will leave for China in two weeks time. Eek......two weeks. We will be leaving behind the three older kidlets who will be staying with Grandma. Hubbie will be in China for the first few days and then traveling home to help with the kids and I will finish out the trip on my own.

This is a picture of the sweet family on Christmas morning in their hand knit goodies from mom.


V is 5, M is 4, T is 3.......V and T are from Vietnam and M is from China.

Our new little girl is 2, living in SuZhou SWI in Jiangsu province, PRC.

I need to warn you all at the outset of this that I am not a blogger, I am not an eloquent writer, i am not a great photographer, I don't have the discerning eye of a graphic artist. What I am is a mom who is about to embark on her fourth and last international adoption journey. I am leaving behind some little ones who are very dear to me, and I want to easily be able to show them photos and videos of their new sister.

So, thanks for joining me, and feel free to comment!







No comments: